Thursday, January 12

Yes it's necessary to stay fly like canaries

Alrightie I'm gonna honestly do my best to keep up with this blog. As mentioned before I feel a tad narcissistic constantly taking photos of my outfits, but I'd like to see how it develops and changes throughout the year. There's no such thing as a static staple style; if you think about it something in your wardrobe will eventually change- be it a colour, silhouette, texture etc.

So here's to the new year and towards more consistency for whoever actually follows this "look at my style" blog of mine.

And voila today's outfit via iPhone.
Simple, comfy, chill = great for a jam packed day of two 3 hour classes, and a longer than usual commute downtown (skytrain stopped running and I, alongside various strangers, was stuck in it for 20 minutes while they tried fixing the door. Oh geez) to go visit a new friend. 
I need to write more that was a huge run on..*.face palm*
wearing: forest green knitted headband (does a good job at keeping my ears warm) -f21, knit sweater-joe (yes from the superstore), half faux leather leggings- thrifted (another score),  army jacket- aritzia, military stomping boots- gift from my man, faux-fur bag- Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading your comments, so feel free to leave one and i will be sure to respond :)